Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bewildered Birthday gifts ideas for my boyfriend


My boyfriend’s birthday is just around the corner. It is on fifth of July two thousand and ten. Firstly I thought of buying some good outfits for him. Both of our choices can never match and I am well aware of this fact. So I always take him along with me while shopping for either of us. Even though he smiles and take whatever I bring for him, but I know some times I can not live up to his expectations. And so on his birthday I do not want to disappoint him by any means.

As this is the first year of your relationship and this is going to be the first birthday of his which he will be celebrating with me so I want to make it more memorable and special than any of his birthday till now. I have planned a surprise cake for him which I thought I will take to his place early in the morning and the first thing that he will see first after opening his eyes from sleep is the cake which will be prepared by me. But then I thought that if I prepare the cake at his place in his presence then he will be more delighted. Yet I am suffering from a big dilemma regarding the birthday gifts ideas for my boy friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment